Class Teacher for September 2018 – NQTs welcome to apply
“This school opens up opportunities for you” (Ofsted Report January 2018) We are looking for a highly dedicated and motivated teacher with high aspirations and a desire to succeed to join our committed staff team.
Welbourne Primary School is a popular and growing school with a great location just 2 minutes away from Tottenham Hale station. Welbourne is a great place to develop your teaching career as you will be well supported and have access to high-quality CPD.
Successful applicants will have a proven track record working in other schools (including placements if an NQT) and will have;
- Evidence of primary expertise and relevant qualifications
- The ability to develop inclusive practice across the school and raise the attainment of pupils
- Strong and effective communication skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Be an excellent practitioner and role model in the classroom and for behavior management
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience, drive, and motivation to join our team of professionals, please contact Anita Keogh (School Business Manager) in the first instance for more details.
Closing Date: Monday 16 April 2018