Early Years Class Teacher (Reception) required for January 2016
Welbourne Primary School is a popular, expanding school. We are looking for a highly dedicated and motivated person to join our committed staff team.
Successful applicants will have a proven track record working in other schools and will possess;
- Evidence of EYFS expertise and qualifications
- The ability to develop inclusive practice across the school and raise attainment of pupils
- Strong and effective communication skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Be an excellent practitioner and role model in the classroom and for behaviour management
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience, drive and motivation to join our team of professionals, please request an application pack from firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. This post is initially for two terms (maternity cover), with possibility of permanent employment for the right candidate.
follow us on
Closing date: 30th September 2015
Interviews W/b 5th October 2015
Welbourne Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. All appointments are therefore subject to satisfactory references and enhanced CRB check being obtained.