Welbourne is situated in the heart of Tottenham and serves a diverse multi-cultural community. We take pride in our diversity and celebrate it. We believe in giving all children the best start in life through high quality provision and outstanding early years practice.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Early Years practitioner to work in our Children’s Centre 2 Year Old Programme, supporting the delivery of nursery provision to children aged 2 and upwards.
The successful candidate will have:
- Level 4/5 Foundation degree in Early Childhood Studies or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage,
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills,
- Commitment to providing the best early learning opportunities to children
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
He / She should have significant experience working in a nursery or Children’s Centre environment.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience, drive and motivation to join our team of professionals please request a full recruitment pack by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits are welcome.
Completed applications should be returned by 12.00 noon on Thursday 22nd October, 2015
Interviews: Friday 6th November, 2015
Shortlisted candidates will be informed.